Monday, April 11, 2011

First Buddy Ball Tournament


Chloe had her first buddy ball tournament this weekend. I was at the handbell festival this weekend, so I missed it. After I got home, I realized that it meant more to me than I thought, because I really felt terrible for missing it. But from the reports, she did pretty well. She really enjoyed her turn hitting the ball. Her time out in the field was mostly spent playing in the dirt, but at least she wasn't crying! She had a couple of times where she got upset, but overall she made us proud. She actually had one of the hits roll into her glove while she was playing in the dirt, haha!

Game 1, Friday, April 8


She is batting here.

And running here.


Game 2, Saturday, April 9

(Thanks Hollie and Uncle Dustin for the pics!)












No comments:

Post a Comment