Monday, April 25, 2011

Carnival!!

The carnival came early this year.  Chloe gets so excited in the truck when we pass it.  She says, "Momma, look, it's the carnival!!" in the most loud shrill voice she has.  We have enjoyed several carnivals with her, and she got to ride more rides this time because she hit the 36 inch mark! I thought Ella would for sure enjoy it because she is such a daredevil, but I really think she could take it or leave it.  She rode about 3 rides this time, but she mostly enjoyed sitting in her stroller watching and eating cotton candy. We met my best friends Becky and Sylvia there.  They both brought their families, and everyone got to ride and have some fun.  I loved getting together with my favorite people!  I think it needs to be an annual tradition! What do you say?  Also I hope yall don't mind being posted on the blog =)My best friend Becky with Camden and Chloe on the carousel.
Ella on the carousel.  She wasn't sure about it.  She cried at first, but got used to it.
Chloe on the balloon ride with Mrs. Becky and Camden.Neil riding with his daddy Marvin at his first carnival! 
Chloe driving a truck! Watch out!
 
 Ella taking it easy while the others ride the rides. She was very happy just watching.

It is not a carnival without cotton candy!Ella, again, wasn't so sure about this bus ride.  I thought she would be more adventurous than she was. Wesley and Cameron are sitting in front of us.
Mr. Wesley going down the slide with Chloe.  We took advantage of him having a wrist band to ride all the rides.  Thanks Wesley! You were a trooper.

Chloe and Vivian on the elephants.
I thought Chloe's face in this pic was hilarious!
Wesley was asked to hold the bars down on this bouncy ride!
Chloe and Vivian on the carousel accompanied by Wesley.
I love this pic of Cameron.
My best friend Sylvia and I getting in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment