Tuesday, June 7, 2011

VBS Week!!!

What a wonderful week!  9 children decided to accept Jesus as their Savior!  There were over 400 people at VBS!  Seth was our helper for the 3rd grade.  I received a lot of compliments about how he was such a good helper, and I would have to agree with them! 



We went to two of Chloe's ball games during VBS week.

Chloe just randomly walked up to the fence and made a silly face at us.  We tried to get her to do it again so I could get a picture.  The pic was pretty funny, but not quite as funny as when she did it the first time.



I snuck over to the side of the sanctuary that Conner was on to get a picture or two.  I took a few pictures of him before I even realized Andrew was standing right behind him! 

Chloe singing her little heart out.  This was the first day her friend Camden (green shirt) was able to make it because she had been sick all week.  Chloe was so happy that she felt better and got to come!

Seth doing Humpty Dumpty!  He's not too cool to do the moves!




What it's all about! 

Chloe, Conner and Camden in the VBS program

Andrew and 42nd Street :) He really loved VBS!

Conner signing "Life"


My good friend Heather, or should I say, Little Miss Muffet, singing part of the Humpty Dumpty song.
These are a few pictures from my iPhone that I forgot to add.  I looove this pic of Ella grabbing Conner's ears to give him a kiss on the nose.  Reminds me of Snow White and Dopey  =)
I took Seth, Andrew and Conner to the Grenada lake beach for a little fun.  We really had a good time just hanging out.  We ate at Pizza Hut afterwards after a lot of debate.  We went to three places to get milkshakes before we actually found a fast food restaurant that's machine wasn't broken



No comments:

Post a Comment