Monday, May 17, 2010

Camden, Camping, 2 Carnivals and a Reunion


There are so many pictures to share from the past few days that I couldn't upload them all. If you would like to check them out, click the link below (then click play slideshow, and then show photo captions button on the bottom right). When I have more time, I am going to post about each event that happened. I watched Camden for a little bit on Thursday while Becky took Neil to the doc. Chloe and I had a great time playing with her (Ella slept most of the time she was here). We went to what Chloe calls the "new old McDonald's" and then to the carnival later that evening. We all had a blast. On Friday, we went camping on Grenada lake with Aunt Marley and Uncle Dustin. After a terrible night's sleep, we went boating, to another carnival and to Pizza Hut with Dawson and Conner. Sunday was the Wade family reunion. Lots of family came and visited at Aunt Cherry's house.
Click here to view photos

No comments:

Post a Comment