Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Barkly" Shoes







Ever since Chloe saw our friend's daughter wearing these shoes, she has been talking about getting some shoes like Hannah. I wasn't that adoment about getting them, because I knew they weren't cheap, but her daddy likes to spoil her. So he took her to a couple of shoe stores to find them and then ended up getting them off the internet. They are so cute, and she was really excited to put them on when they arrived. They flash when she walks, and so she stomps around just to get them to flash. She thinks her Aunt Marley got them for her since she brought the box in from outside. She calls them her "barkly" shoes (AKA sparkly shoes).

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmm yes just like that baby girl, wait until I get the baby oil and that lovely tight ass is mine while I rub thatpussy, no condom I want you to feel when Icumin you

    ReplyDelete